Project and Building Application: 2015
Client: Baugenossenschaft Browo
The house, built in 1939, received a new hat. At the place of a low wind, a spacious, light-flooded flat for another family was created.
The wooden elements could be built on the existing structure, the six flats underneath and the staircase could be completely preserved and were always occupied during the short construction period.
Photos: Matěj Draslar